2021 Upper Deck AEW Spectrum Hobby Box
Total Qty Avalaible : 6
Each Box contains One Autograph Card, One Base Set Memorabilia Parallel Card, and One Numbered Memorabilia Dark or Gold Parallel Card!
- 3 Regular Base Set Cards
- 4 #'d Regular Base Set Parallel Card (Dark, Red, Green, Beach or Gold)
- 1 Autograph Card
- 1 Base Set - Memorabilia Parallel Card
- 1 #'d Base Set - Memorabilia Dark or Gold Parallel Card, Non-Auto Memorabilia Insert Card, OR Metal Inset Card
2021 AEW Spectrum boasts a 90-card Base Set featuring all of the top wrestlers in AEW today: Darby Allin, Dr. Britt Baker, DMD (Women's World Champion*), Orange Cassidy, FTR, Sammy Guevara (TNT Champion*), Chris Jericho, The Lucha Bros. (World Tag Team Champions*), Miro, Jon Moxley, Kenny Omega, "Hangman" Adam Page (Men's World Champion*), Cody Rhodes, Nyla Rose, Hikaru Shida, Sting, Young Bucks and many more cherished by wrestling fans around the world!
The parallel lineup is extensive and impressive! Collect an array of low-#'d regular, autograph, memorabilia and autograph memorabilia parallels, highlighted by 1-of-1 Gold, Gold Auto, Memorabilia Gold and Auto Memorabilia Gold sets.
Collect the first all-metal AEW insert sets: Chair Shots, a three-sided die-cut set, and AEW Full Gear. Both feature a short list of AEW superstars.
Bolster your memorabilia collection with the first-ever AEW memorabilia insert sets:
- On the Mat Relics: Each card features an AEW star and a swatch of match-used ring mat.
- Ring Generals Relics: Each card in this set #'d to just 50 features an AEW star and swatches of three different match-used ring components: mat, turnbuckle and apron.
- Dynamite Diamond Battle Royale Relics: AEW's first diamond relic set! The checklist for this set, which is #'d to just 25, consists of wrestlers that participated in the 2020 Diamond Battle Royale.
- Table for 2 Relics/Table for 4 Relics: Fans and collectors alike will be on the lookout for these cards, excited to see which wrestlers were paired together. There will be surprises! Each card features an intriguing duo or foursome accompanied by a piece of an event-used table!
Keep an eye out for autograph parallels of all of the above memorabilia sets, except for the Table for 4 Relics set.
8 Boxes Per Case, 1 Pack Per Box, 7 Cards Per Pack